Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Contributing Information

This site will be useful to our families if we work together in getting new information into the site. If you would like to contribute information to the site about your ancestors, or if you have corrections to existing information, please follow the directions given below. If you have questions, please contact me at the email address given below.
  • Send photographs and printed genealogical records such as Family Group Sheets via postal mail. Please include a self addressed stamped envelope (SASE) so I can return the items to you. Include with the photographs the names of the people in the photographs.

  • Send electronic records and histories as attachments to email (Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, or text-file format). You can also put them on Windows floppy diskettes and mail them to me; please include a SASE.

  • Send me email with particular instructions, clarifications, etc. that I will need to know in order to get the information properly posted to the site. Include in your email an "inventory" of the items you are sending me, so I will know that I have received all of the items.

  • If you will be sending items via postal mail, send me email and I will reply with my postal address.
Thanks in advance, and in the mean time, please spread the word about the site to your relatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment